Monday, August 30, 2010

ROWDY is a "PUNK"!!!!!

The worst kind of "PUNK". His type is the reason I no longer follow Professional Sports, football, baseball and basketball. The big three stunk it up for me so I just lost interest. Now in some ways "NASCRAP" is beginning to have the same type problems, at least in my humble opinion. The other disturbing factor is we now have MORE jerks to deal with, not to the extreme of the "bushes", but enough to anger me more than I need to be angry. Carl edwards, aka Eddie Haskell, big smile, ah shucks personna, is all phoney. Here is a guy that has tried on 4 different occasions to maim or kill 2 different drivers!!!!! One of those drivers he has tried to kill on 3 seperate occasions. Once in the Sprint Cup series, twice in the Nationwide Series. The most disturbing part is that he basically got slapped on the wrist by NASCRAP and that really sets me off. Then you have Denny Hamlin, a relative newcomer that thinks he is Judge and Jury in delivering Justice on the track. Arrogant A$$!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment