Friday, January 21, 2011

A New Season!!!!!

Can anyone remove the Arrogant A$$'es from NASCRAP????? Thats the Bush's, Hamlin's, Harvick's & Edward's, as of now. I am sure there will be more before the end of the season and this is by no means a Hard List, except for the first 3 drivers mentioned. I am hoping my mute button can rest this year, but I won't be holding my breath. Me, Me, Me is all these guys believe. Their selfishness is unbelievable to me!!!!! Am I the only one that can see this???? I don't think so, but it does show that societies exceptance of these JERKS is disturbing!!!!! I think it shows the degradation of our morals in regards to the treatment of others!!!!! Absolutely disgusting!!!!! So a New Season will begin and the Media will pump up the Jerks & A$$es, as soon as they can and I will wind up not watching as much as I want to because I can't take it!!!!!


Check out my Online Store at:

www.ihostmall.com/4975/

No comments:

Post a Comment